Review - உறவாக வேண்டுமடி நீயே...

OP
yuvanika

yuvanika

நிகரில்லா வானவில் எழுத்தாளர்
Staff member
Jayanthi sudhakar sis❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️என் கதைக்கு கொடுத்த review with song ஓட😍😍😍😍😍 அவங்க ரசித்து💛💛💛 லயித்து💞💞 படித்தது ஒவ்வொரு இடத்திலும் தெரியுது❣️❣️❣️ me happy💟💟💟 நன்றிகள் பல சிஸ்🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

உறவாக வேண்டுமடி நீயே by Yuvanika..

One of finest story with all aspects read in recent times Yuvanika...felt very close n highly touched by the whole content...couldn't recall who suggested me but Thanks a lot my friend....

Abhi Ranjan shortly AR top entrepreneur with heavy attitude...never compromises in life n will go to any extent to reach his goal...may be light egoistic character but totally proves wrong towards end...but he is a finest fittest gentleman with kind heart apart from his business...while I started this i had a little grey shade on him how could be a hero such rugged not at all considering the reality just focusing on his part...till he meets his dream girl....from the moment he just stole my heart...impossible to control emotions while seeing after a long gap, reacting to her as a business opponent, commanding always n impressed but never admitted seeing her skills...wow Abhi more over am flat after ur new avatar of lover boy...what an artistic fellow u man? Stunned to see the saree n Veena drawing representing u both n rose petals the lovely kid...imagined for a while...it was really wow...realizing the real motto of life lies in compromising n how they met again n how did they cope up just read the story guys....Luv u AR😘😘😘

UgaNadhitha as Kattopoochi....a girl with extreme calm composed attitude but firm in reacting against the evils of the society...never ever shows her feelings even though she came across her man kind of independent brave girl belonging to a dynasty but down to earth looking for the wellness of women as priority...more than AR she is the first impressed character in this story Yuvanika...she shines stable as a friend, daughter Mom n at last as a lovable companion too...perfect make for AR...her transformation from unknown to reality is really interesting as I never expected this in the story...her concern for her business will sure says all about her...

Sure u all will come across different characters like Pabool, Dhruv, Veni, awsm mothers n Podhum Ponnu..inda character name history marakave mudiyathu😁😁😁

Yuvanika...sorry I don't know more abt you but ur story just took my breadth away...astonished to see your beautiful narrations n the infos u shared as a main content of the story is fab yaar...we r in need of such alarming infos about napkins n their pros n cons...such a neat n responsible way of conveying in a story deserves a classy appreciation...same time u just put me in edge to travel along the story proving my guesses wrong at some moment by beautiful twists n turns...loved ur artistic taste of gifts AR present to Ugaa for 7 days n especially the saree...on the whole I enjoyed a beautiful different story with some message n huge affection hidden in midst of attitude....looking forward to read more of yours...

Wishing you Good Luck always Yuvanika🥰🥰🥰

OP
yuvanika

yuvanika

நிகரில்லா வானவில் எழுத்தாளர்
Staff member
Thank you so much பரணி சிஸ்💞💞💞💞 உங்களின் ஆதரவுக்கு என் பேரன்புகள்🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

யுவனிகாவின் ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
உறவாக வேண்டுமடி நீயே❤❤❤
இந்த எழுத்தாளராேட கதைய
தளத்தற்கு வந்த புதிதில்
படித்திருக்கிறேன்.ஜாதி மல்லி
பூச்சரமே,எந்தன் முகவாி நீயடி, உன்
காதலில் வெண் பனியாய் நான்
உருக,இமை தேடும் ஈர விழிகள்.
எல்லா கதைகளும் படிக்க நல்ல
ஃபேமிலி ஸ்டாேரிஸ்.சமீபத்தில நான்
படித்த அவராேட நாவல் உறவாக
வேண்டுமடி நீயே.இன்னம் ஒன்னு
சாெல்லனும்.அவராேட கதைகள்ல
ட்விஸ்ட் அதாவது கதையாேட
ப்ரச்னையை அப்படித்தான் நமக்கு
சாெல்வாங்க.அவராேட ஸ்டைல் ஆஃப்
ரைட்டிங் பாேல.அழகுதான்.
உறவாக வேண்டுமடி நீயே கதையில
அபிரஞ்சன் ,யுகநந்திதா இருவராேட
ப்ரச்சனையையும் ட்விஸ்ட் வச்சிதான்
எழுதியிருக்காங்க.
அணை ஆடை(sanitary napkin)தயாாிக்கும் தாெழில்அதிபரான
தனது அப்பாவின் நடவடிக்கைகளால் பெண்களை வெறுக்கும் அபிரஞ்சன்
தனது தாெழிலை வளர்க்க எந்த
எக்ஸ்ட்ரீம்க்கும் செல்பவன்.
யுகநந்திதா கம்பெனி பாெருட்களை
மார்க்கெட்டிங் செய்யும் டையப்க்காக
அவளை சந்திக்கிறான்.பெண்கள்
முன்னேற்றம் அநீதிகளைசமூகத்தில்
களைதல் பாேன்ற செயல்களை
தனது தாெழிலுடன் செய்து காெண்டிருக்கும் யுகநந்திதா.
இருவரும் ஒருவரை ஒருவா்
சந்தித்தால?இதற்கும் இருவரும்
ஏற்கனவே அறிந்தவா்கள்.எப்படி என்பதைதான் இங்க
யுவனிகா ட்விஸ்ட் வச்சி எழுதியிருக்காங்க.
நிறைய கேரக்டர்ஸ்.அபியின் தம்பி
துருவன் , நந்திதா மகள் திாிவேணி
செக்ரட்டாி பாரதி அபியின் அம்மா
அபியின் ஃரெண்ட் பப்லு. எல்லாரும் கதையாேட நல்லா
பாெருந்தியிருக்காங்க.நல்ல ஒரு
FAMILY STORY. NICE .❤❤❤❤❤❤

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👉👉👉👉👉👇👇

All rights reserved by nigarilaavanavil.com
Site Made with by SMMTN